**PLEASE NOTE - By purchasing ANY workshop, class, or function through NewWerx Productions, you acknowledge that you have read this entire page, and agree to all of it's contents. **
The following waiver of all claims, release from all liability, assumption of all risks, agreement not to sue and other terms of this agreement are entered on behalf of myself, my heirs, personal representatives or assigns, and as the legal guardian of the minor student(s), with and for the benefit of NewWerx Productions its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, business operators, agents and site property owners or lessees (the “Organization).
Please Read and understand this waiver before accepting all terms and conditions on behalf of
those in your party (minors included) who participate in Dance, Singing or Acting Activities.
1. Activities include but is not limited to contact and non-contact Activities, lessons, classes, training, use of facilities, programs and services provided to the guest by NewWerx Productions
2. I/We are aware that there are inherent and significant dangers, hazards and risks associated with the participation in Dance & Vocal Activities. I/We are aware that the risks include but are not limited to injury from physical contact with other students, instructors or equipment, performing a skill incorrectly, or potentially dangerous obstacles, conditions on the floor or vicinity of the Dance Activities. I/We understand that the risks are relative to his/her/their state of fitness or health (physical, mental, emotional) and to the awareness, care and skill with which he/she/they conducts him/her/their self while participating in Dance, Vocal and Acting Activities.
3. I/We freely accept and fully assume all responsibility for all risks and possibilities of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from participation in Dance, Singing or Acting Activities. - I/We freely assume responsibility for his/her/their own safety. I/We agree that although the Organization has taken steps to reduce the risks and increase the safety of these activities, it is not possible for the Organization to make these physical activities completely safe. I/We accept these risks and agree to the terms of this waiver even if the Organization is found to be negligent or in breach of any duty of care or any obligation to his/her/them in their participation in any activity involving NewWerx Productions.
4. I/We acknowledge an obligation to inform the nearest employee of the Organization if he/she /they are feeling any pain, discomfort, fatigue or any other symptoms he/she/they may suffer during or immediately after participating in any physical activities involving NewWerx Productions. I/We understand that he/she/they may stop participating at any time, and have the right to immediately withdraw from any exercise or drill in which the conduct of any party seems beyond the scope of training, makes him/her/them uncomfortable or which I/We believe to be harmful to him/her/them.
5. In addition to consideration given to the Organization for his/her /their participation in Dancing, Singing or Acting Activities, I/We and our heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns ("my Legal Representative”) agree:
6. I/We agree to be liable for and to hold harmless and indemnify NewWerx Productions, and its employees from all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, cost demands including court costs and costs on a solicitor and own client basis, and liabilities of whatsoever nature or kind arising out of or in any way connected with his/her/their participation with NewWerx Productions.
7. I/We agree that this waiver and all terms contained within are governed by the laws of the Province in which he/she/they are participating with NewWerx Productions. I/We hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that Province.
8. I/We confirm that I/We have had sufficient time to read and understand each term in this waiver in its entirety, and have agreed to the terms freely and voluntarily. I/We understand that this waiver is binding on myself and our Legal Representatives. - By completely a purchase of any workshop, class, or course offered by NewWerx Productions you are acknowledging that you have digitally signed and agree to this waiver.
The privacy of your personal information is very important to NewWerx Productions.
HOW DOES NewWerx PRODUCTIONS COLLECT AND USE MY INFORMATION?
When you register for classes we collect contact information such as: name, guardian names, addresses, phone numbers, emergency contacts, e-mail address and student information such as student names, birthdays, medical conditions, and your comments. Some of the information is required on the forms. This information is needed to manage NewWerx business & ensure safety. This information will not be used or sold for any other purpose, except as described below. Some of the information is optional. Optional information is requested to help us better understand our customers and is used only as needed for workshops and classes. This information will not be used or sold for any other purposes, except as described below.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY INFORMATION?
When you register, you are required to enter an e-mail address and a password. The combination of that e-mail account and password is used to ensure that only you have access to, and only you have the ability to modify, your personal information through NewWerx Productions website. Office Personnel at NewWerx Productions have access to your personal information only to manage the NewWerx business.
NewWerx Productions will access your personal information and/or share it with third parties only for the following purposes: (i) as needed for workshop, classes, or NewWerx business; (ii) if required to do so by law or to comply with legal process; or (iii) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the public.
I give permission for NewWerx Productions to use any pictures or photographs of myself or my child/children in the current 2020/2021 Production Year.
I agree that NewWerx Productions may take and use such photographs of myself, my child/children with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to, purposes such as publicity, illustration, advertising and Web content.
IF you wish to opt out of this Photo Release please write us at:
info@NewWerxProductions.com with Photo Release in the Subject line.
Include in the body that you would like to NOT have any published photos of you, your child or family on our social media accounts or our website, or any publicity. - You may reverse this decision, in writing, in the future if you so wish.
NewWerx Productions is a firm believer in: Inclusion FOR ALL!
That said, we have a strict Zero Tolerance policy against racism, prejudice, derogatory comments, violence, hate speech or any promotion of such.
ALL NewWerx Productions employees have permission to remove a student or guest from their workshop, class or seminar, at their own discretion, if an issue should arise.
No Refund will be offered for a removal of a guest/student who breaks our Zero Tolerance Policy, and a report will be made and filed with the NewWerx Productions company regarding the offending party, who will be banned from all future participation with NewWerx.
IF a guest/student should encounter such an issue FROM a NewWerx Productions employee or team member, they are instructed to contact us immediately via: email@example.com and immediate investigation and action will be taken towards identified parties.